How To Prepare Mango Salad Recipe
- 150g organic salad leaves (iceberg, romaine, Batavia, chard, etc)
- ½ mango (skin and stone removed)
- 1 carrot (peeled and grated)
- ½ organic pepper (diced)
- ½ cup sweetcorn
- 8 organic plum or cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- A sprinkling of mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, etc)
- Wash all the salad leaves and cut the mango into cubes.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut up the red chilli so finely that it resembles a puree.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jug, blend and serve.
For the dressing:
- 60ml rapeseed oil
- 60ml water
- 1 tbsp mango puree
- 5ml white wine vinegar
- 5ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2g red chilli
Don’t forget to share this recipe about how to prepare Mango Salad and Dressing with your friends using the social media icons.